Your boutique DMC for Cuba
As your preferred partner for travel to Cuba, we are committed to creating travel experiences that WOW your clients at every turn. We work with our travel advisor partners to educate their clients while making selling travel to Cuba seamless and PROFITABLE.
As a boutique travel concierge service for Americans traveling to Cuba. We curate authentic, immersive, and memorable experiences that reflect the true essence of the island through an Afro-Cuban lens.
We create and book custom FITs, group and familiarization trips (FAMs) to the island of Cuba for our travel advisor partners. Our gorgeous itineraries are expertly curated with your client in mind. We customize travel to fit the particular interests of each client so that they can experience Cuba exactly how they’ve always envisioned.
Absolutely Cuba is known for:
At Absolutely Cuba, we are passionate about presenting authentic experiences that reflect the beauty of the island. Our work is a response to the openness and resilience of the Cuban people. Our trips are a celebration of the art, music, nature, people, food, and vibrancy of the island of Cuba.
The WOW factor is an essential part of what we do.
We are known for creating travel experiences that are culture-rich and fun-deep. Our detailed application process helps us learn about our clients as individuals, so that their interests and preferences can be infused into the details of their unique itinerary. The outcome is an unforgettable and personalized trip that some describe as life-changing.
We operate in excellence and professionalism at every step of the travel planning process.
Our founder has more than 15 years of experience in planning global travel. She has immersed herself in all aspects of Cuban culture over nearly a decade of short and long terms visits to the island. Our trips are unique because they are planned from a local – not a tourist, perspective.
We use travel as a vehicle to cultivate perspective shifts and a true understanding about Cuba and the Cuban people.
What we offer:
- The Absolutely Cuba Experience: Tours curated by Absolutely Cuba are defined by the many years of connection, valued relationships and immersion in the culture of the island. We use these relationships to provide your clients with one-of-a-kind travel experiences that they will remember for a lifetime. Want to see more? Take a look at our Visual Guide here.
- Unshoppable Tours: Travel planned by Absolutely Cuba is entirely unshoppable. We take you beyond the tourist-y to the REAL Cuba. You will not find what we do anywhere else. Cookie-cutter travel this is NOT.
- Commissionable pricing: Inclusive of 12.5% commission, our packages start off at $450 per person per day. Every tour we plan is customized to the client. This means that whatever the budget, we can plan a trip that your clients will LOVE. Prefer a net rate? Just say the word.
- FAMs: Exclusively curated for our travel advisor partners, our FAMs highlight Cuba as the unique cultural destination that it is. Have you ever thought about selling Cuba? Do you have clients asking to travel to the island, but you don’t know how to start or even if you can? Is traveling to Cuba even legal? Our FAMs give you all of the resources you need to truly familiarize yourself with the island. An Absolutely Cuba FAM will position you to effectively market and SELL travel to Cuba. We give you all of the tools you’ll ever need. Join an Absolutely Cuba FAM Experience today!
- Exceptional accommodations: Absolutely Cuba is known for attention to detail and the lushness of the itineraries we create. Starting with the boutique accommodations we choose for our clients, traveling with us is an experience. This commitment to excellence is reflected in every home we select. Bar none, our clients stay in some of the best properties on the island.
One-of-a-kind itineraries & access to inclusions curated especially for our client
Premium boutique casa accommodations
Round-trip airport transfers
All restaurant reservations
Private transfers in Havana (& beyond), as needed
Tourist card required for entry to the island
Currency exchange on arrival
Absolutely Cuba Lookbook & Curated Destination Recommendations
On-site, 24-hour Absolutely Cuba Concierge
Exclusive experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is travel to Cuba legal? This is easily the question we get asked most often…and the answer is a loud YES! Every itinerary created by Absolutely Cuba is not only legally compliant, but we make sure that your time on the island is meaningful, engaging and entirely immersive and authentic. For more information on the rules governing travel to the island, click here.
- What kind of visa do I need for travel? Is it difficult to get? Every person traveling to Cuba must purchase a tourist visa prior to arriving on the island. This visa can be purchased in advance of departure, via mail or at the airport. When you travel with Absolutely Cuba, we include your visa in your travel package.
- Do I have to fly through a third country to visit the island? Absolutely not! Several major carriers fly directly to Cuba from the United States. It’s never been easier to travel to this beautiful island.
- Can I use US dollars in Cuba? Do I need to exchange currency in advance of my trip? Absolutely not! Several major carriers fly directly to Cuba from the United States. It’s never been easier to travel to this beautiful island.In Havana, USD is accepted almost everywhere. More often than not, however, the change you get will be in CUP (Cuba’s national currency) at a rate decided by the location of purchase. Though you cannot exchange USD for CUP in the US prior to departure, once you arrive in Havana, Absolutely Cuba can arrange for our in destination concierge to help you exchange your USD at the best possible rate.
- Is Cuba safe? Can I travel to the island alone? Cuba is the safest island in the Caribbean and you can absolutely travel alone. However, as with any destination, exercising good travel sense and maintaining awareness of your surroundings is key to having a safe and enjoyable holiday.Cuba is the safest island in the Caribbean and you can absolutely travel alone. However, as with any destination, exercising good travel sense and maintaining awareness of your surroundings is key to having a safe and enjoyable holiday.
Read more about requirements to travel to Cuba here.
More coming soon!
For your clients: The Absolutely Cuba Lookbook
Travel planning tools for the Cultured Agent
Trip Cancellation & Refund Policies
Sample 5-Night Itinerary
Cuba Travel Social Media Blueprint
Email Sequences to Launch your Cuba Group Trip
(Organized by theme)
Absolutely Cuba Informational Webinars
What our clients are saying:
Absolutely Cuba™, A Destination by Danielle LLC Company
All Rights Reserved © 2022-2023